In compliance with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services, we inform users of our website of our Cookies Policy.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded when you visit our website. Cookies are essential for the Internet to function; they cannot damage your equipment/device and, if they are activated in your browser settings, they help us identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of our website.
The main purpose of cookies is to recognize the user each time he accesses the website and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our websites. (using identifiers that do not allow you to be identified with any natural person)
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have small differences:
– Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of the visit and are deleted when the user closes the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that identifies a person.
– Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the device’s hard drive and are read by the website each time the user makes a new visit to the website; They have a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow to identify the actions and preferences of the user; analyze visits and help understand how users arrive at the website and improve the services offered by it.
– Functionality Cookies: They allow decisions made by the user to be remembered, such as their login or identifier. The information in these cookies is anonymous (that is, it does not contain name, address, or other personal data).
– Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website other than the one the user is visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plugins (such as Google Maps).
– Analytical Cookies: These are cookies whose purpose is periodic maintenance and to guarantee the best functioning and service to the user; collecting data from your user activity, such as connection timeout, session identifier, etc.
By accessing our website, the user expressly accepts that we can use this type of cookies on their devices. However, if you disable cookies, it will not affect your navigation on our websites.
User Settings to Avoid Cookies
In any case, we inform you that cookies that are not necessary for the use of our website can be blocked or disabled by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
The user can configure their Internet browser or browsers to maintain their privacy and security in relation to cookies. To do this, you can request the information in the links to the official support sites of the main browsers to block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or configure it to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie.
Links to Third Parties
The entirety of this website: trade names, distinctive signs, description and characteristics, text, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents. is protected by Spanish and international laws on intellectual and industrial property.La Familia Beach Club, is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of lafamilia-beachclub.com as well as the elements contained therein, therefore reproduction is prohibited (except temporary downloading from the website to the user’s hard drive). user’s computer or proxy servers), copying, use, distribution, reuse, exploitation, making second copies, mailing, transmission, modification, transfer or any other act that is done with all or part of the information contained on this website that has not been expressly authorized by La Familia Beach Club may be reported.